House A Gallery
House C Gallery
House E Gallery
What’s this all about?
Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
Anchored In Hope Beach Retreat 2019
Check-in location: Panama City Beach, Florida
Check-In 4:00 pm on September 19th
We will depart on September 22nd around 11 am.
I am so excited that you’ve chosen to go to the beach with me and my girls, and some of my closest friends. This is sure to be the ultimate girls beach trip. I am EXCITED for what God’s going to do.
- Queen and king rooms are for two ladies, maximum. Bunk ROOM is for three maximum. KING ROOM with bunks is for four maximum. There’s a bunk room that is for eight, perfect for a church group, family group, or best friends. Bunks are for one person.
- If you bought a room, you may bring the guest of your choice.
- No air mattresses or sleeping bags. EVERY person must have a proper place to sleep, per the home-owner abiding with the state fire marshal code.
- Carpool if possible. These are beach houses with limited parking at the property. There is additional parking offsite if necessary, so don’t panic. But the best possible solution is car-pooling.
- We will be having services on the beach. Bring a folding lightweight lawn chair or a blanket. Either is fine.
- If you have a favorite drink, bring it. Also, it never hurts to bring a case of water. It’s Florida folks. Water is always in demand.
- Feel free to bring baked goods or any snacks you may want to enjoy. Remember, these are houses with fully equipped kitchens and the fellowship will include late night visits and your favorite snacks.
- This event is small. There will be lass than 125 women in attendance. Be prepared to minister and be ministered to. Spend some time in prayer, it helps. God has prepared you for such a time as this. Lives will be forever changed during this retreat. I can’t wait to see what God is going to do.
- If you’re anxious, nervous about meeting new people. STOP. That’s a tool of the enemy. You have an appointment to be there. Fulfill it. You will leave with more FRIENDS than you imagined possible. This is a game changer girls. Pack your flip-flops, sunglasses, and a hat and be prepared for the best beach trip ever.
- Dress is casual. It’s the beach.Each house will have house mothers. These ladies will be able to assist you should you have questions. Their name and cell number will be in your packet at check-in