I hope this message finds you healthy and sheltered in place.
As you might expect, we are forced to move Stronger to
a later date. We are following the news closely, and hope to make a decision
sooner than later. We had secured May 18-20, but the extension of the NO-TRAVEL bans
are already extended to June 10th for some states.
Summer months are impossible for this event. The cabins that we MUST have aren’t available, and
the crowds are large, traffic is bad, and most families have summer schedules already in place.
We are considering combining Miracle On The Mountain with Stronger.
The dates are not set yet, but September or November are the most likely months.
Know these things:
- All reservations will be transferred. If you signed up for Stronger, you are automatically signed up for the new date.
- We want to please everyone. But that’s not possible. Jesus called us to help the hurting, and with HIS help, we will strive for that.
- Unfortunately, we must allow this Covid-19 enemy to dissipate. I will always comply with the law of the land. I trust God, but I also respect truth. He is clear on this in the word. The truth is? It’s HIGHLY contagious, and our event is a touchy, feely, lay-hands-on-the-sick kind of event.
- We do not want to compromise WHAT we do. Therefore, we will wait. We will anticipate what GOD has for us!!
- Sponsored girls will still be sponsored. If you helped sponsor someone, they are still on the list. The purpose of your giving is intact. If the sponsored lady has additional financial struggles since Covid-19? We will do everything in our power to assist in getting her there in her current situation. If it’s impossible, we will use the funds to sponsor someone else. Believe me when I say. The list of women needing a sponsorship will grow exponentially during this time.
- We are and have always been a “no refund” event. Most events of this nature are. We move, transfer, but we can’t refund. Why? No one refunds us.
We pay deposits, or sometimes in full, a year in advance, for some events. The HEART of the STRONGER attendee has always been. If I bought a ticket and can’t go? Gift it. This policy has worked beautifully for five years. Thank you girls for your generosity to others!! You are truly the best.
WHEN we get to that mountain??? Oh my!! What a TIME we will have. I dare say this isn’t one you want to miss!
From my heart to yours, know that I am devastated. I don’t understand exactly what God is doing. But this much I know. America needs revival. We need repentance. We need to stop and pay attention to GOD and HIS word.
I think it’s happening.
Please stay safe and know how much I love you. And yes, this is our opportunity to love, serve, and be the light of the world.
We are out of the office, but we won’t be forever.
Take communion daily, plead the blood over your home, and make yourself get dressed at least twice a week:)
Until we meet on that mountain, may the Lord bless you!!!
Kathy Crabb Hannah
Stronger 2020 details
First things first – you can sponsor a lady for this event! If you know someone who is in need, send sponsorship request letter to email@example.com. This can be for you, your friend or a family member. Keep reading below to grab your ticket!
SPONSOR A LADY HERE
This year, Stronger will use cabins for lodging. This organic women’s movement was birthed with the atmosphere of community and the cabin atmosphere certainly enhances the core of our mission. People that attend stronger garner as much encouragement from the relationships as they do the actual events. The cabins also allow you to bring your groceries and prepare meals if you choose to do so. All in all, we feel that this makes for a better experience and are very excited to offer these for our 2020 Stronger experience!
Cabin assignments are made on first come, first served basis. The larger cabins will be filled first with an effort to put larger groups together. Also, PLEASE indicate who you are traveling with in the order notes or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can attempt to put you in the same cabin. Ticket includes admission to all events on and off property. If you do not request a roommate within 30 days of the event, you will be placed in a room with another guest. Large groups will be placed together when and if possible.
Ages 18 and older
1 Ticket is required for every person.
No sharing single occupancy rooms.
All sales are final and non-refundable or transferrable.