Wednesday – Friday, July 1-3, 2015
What happened on July 1, 2010? The enemy tried to kill my kids: The bus wreck. Guess what’s going to happen on July 1st, 2015, 5 years later: Me, Terah, Kelly, Hope, Amanda, Marcia Henry…..and hopefully the rest of the females in this family will be celebrating God’s grace and mercy, with 50 or so of our sisters! Life happens, but it makes us Stronger. Yes, we are celebrating survival with this old fashioned retreat. You asked us to do it, so we’re doing it. This time, we’re looking at the mountains, but we’re on a creek. This is the most amazing lodge in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. The services will be held outside, on the creek bank, brush arbor style. We can have a baptizing if we want to. We’re talking hillbilly barefoot church y’all. It’s happening. The space is very limited, so sign up sooner than later.
These days will be packed with blessings, you don’t want to miss it. If God is nudging you, this is your time. Don’t let it pass you by. Have a look at the beautiful facilities, then read on to reserve your room!
Room Types & Rates
- (SOLD OUT) Luxury King Suites (fireplace and jacuzzi tub) double occupancy. If you don’t have a roommate, we will assign.
- (SOLD OUT) King room (double occupancy)
- (SOLD OUT) Queen room (double occupancy)
- (SOLD OUT) Twin beds (single)
- (SOLD OUT) Queen (Quad, 4 to a room)
- (SOLD OUT) Queen (8 to a room, 2 per bed)
- ALL rates are per person, not per room.