Please enjoy this property as much as we do. Our home is your home. We’ve prayed over this beautiful place, we’ve anointed it, and we believe that God will show up and meet you there. Let the beautiful surroundings remind you how big God is. He knows your struggles and He’s able to handle whatever it is that keeps you up at night. It’s a fabulous place. It’s near Pier Park on Panama City’s beautiful emerald coast.
This property is not on a public rental site. We rent to friends and family only. We respectfully ask that you not smoke, drink, or bring pets. We are allergic to animals and cigarettes.
- There’s a king bed in the master, queen in the 2nd bedroom, full bunks in the third bedroom, and a sleeper sofa.
- It’s near Pier Park and has parking under the building. This unit is beside the elevator. So convenient!!
- Linens are provided, a full service kitchen, washer and dryer, wi-fi and HD television.
- We rent a 7 day stay from Saturday to Saturday (no exceptions).
- Your parking pass is on the counter. Swim bands are $2 each and can be purchased at the 5th floor office. They are good for the entire year. Feel free to leave them for the next guest if you’re the generous type:)
- PLEASE LEAVE YOUR PARKING PASS ON THE COUNTER WHEN YOU LEAVE!!!
- You will receive a text code about a week before your stay. Be sure to include a cell number that will receive texts when you book your condo.
- Check in is at 4 pm, check out at 10 am – unless you’ve made other arrangements with us.
- If you need assistance after arriving , please contact Sandy @ +1 (678) 943-3226.
- If you plan to leave early, please text your leave time and unit number to +1 (678) 943-3226
- We have pet allergies, so no furry friends.
A few other things:
- Wi-Fi Password: 8779121550
- Feel free to use beach towels and anything we have in this beach home:)
- If there’s food in the or pantry, feel free to use it. If you use the last of the toilet paper or detergent, replace it for the next family member or friend.
My cell is 615-975-8087
Kathy Crabb Hannah